Connect to the world’s most powerful transaction processing network
Access the same digital services and physical assets our business segments use
46,000+ ATMs in key parts of the world including the U.S., Europe, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific.
Feature-rich integration with 1 million POS terminals, providing omnichannel marketing and sales opportunities
385,000 money transfer locations serving 160 countries
A network that spans approximately 170 countries
79 million app downloads
265 million unique digital users
Digital and SaaS applications and services
135,000 ATMs with SaaS-based managed services
Digital connections to leading global brands
* as of July 2019
Leverage our powerful portfolio of products and services
The Digital Integrated Payments Cloud quickly adds new payment and data transaction services to any entity or business including:
Bridge the gaps between your digital and physical worlds
Here are just a few of the products and services accessible
through a connection to the Digital Integrated Payments Cloud:
- Use our ATMs, epay POS merchants, or RIA Money Transfer locations to provide cash payouts or loads for digital accounts, wallets, etc.
- Power end-to-end open- or closed-loop physical or digital card infrastructure for both single and multi-currency programs.
- Access Euronet’s unparalleled payment network including connections to aggregators, credit card networks, digital wallets, SWIFT (GPI), SEPA, Ripple, alternative payments (Alipay, WeChat, Amazon Pay, etc.), and new authentication methods (barcodes, finger prints, faces, etc.)
Mass Payments and FX Services
- Send and receive money cross border with a batch option (not just single transactions); get a live feed of exchange rates into your operation and perform currency conversions and FX risk management.
Money Transfer Services
- Access Euronet’s Money Transfer Network and enable your customers to send and receive money in cash and digital form to 160 countries.
Value Added Services
- Along with payment processing, the Digital Integrated Payments Cloud enables us to easily combine our expertise in areas such as compliance as part of a total enablement solution for our partners.
More Key Features of the Digital Integrated Payments Cloud
Once connected, a web portal provides a catalog of all available Euronet products and services including access to documentation and a sandbox environment with automatic certification for any implementation. The portal also includes billing information, data analysis, and service monitoring.
Euronet updates the catalog with new products and services as they are developed across our worldwide company, giving you instant access to leading-edge processing services such as new alternative payments as they are created in the future.